Friday, January 16, 2009

Help for Engenius Customers

Have you purchased a DuraFon 1X with expectations of long-range and excellent clarity only to be disappointed. You are probably not alone. I find it disturbing how many web sites offer the Engenius products and their representatives have no Engenius training. I called four sites last week and did not find one representative that actually installed one or even used one. No wonder there are so many people that are disappointed with their Engenius.

The Engenius telephone is an expensive telephone. Do get discouraged if it does not work as expected. I can help.

It is also the only cordless telephone WHEN INSTALLED PROPERLY will work over great distances. Since 2005, I have successfully installed the Engenius DuraFon 1X in over 1,000 self storage facilities across the country. If you are not familiar with self storage, these facilities consist of multiple metal buildings ranging from 1 to 9 stories and sometimes spread over ¼ - ½ mile. I have learned many tricks of the trade. I offer my expertise to our customers via www.selfstoragephones.com and through this blog. Unfortunately, there are only a handful of us that know this product really well. Most electricians, telephone vendors and access control technicians pick up the Engenius product line for rare installations. I have made Engenius an exclusive part of our business model since 2004.

If the Engenius DuraFon 1X is not what you thought it would be….maybe I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment